Get answers to questions that fit YOU. All lessons are tailored to fit your needs. While I do teach/coach concepts, I do not do a “one size fits all” approach. Answers to questions like:
- Where do I start?
- How can I connect my ideas better?
- How do I stop wandering when soloing?
- How can I get past my current plateau?
- How much theory do I need to know to be a good improviser?
- Is there more to improvising then just playing X scale over X chord?
- How can I improve my tone?
- How can I improve my endurance?
- How can I improve my range?
- Am I playing efficiently?
- Is my equipment helping or hindering me?
Spots are available in my home studio for improvisation, trumpet or theory lessons. Weekly ($50/hr or 25/half), one time lessons or a la carte ($65/hr or 40/half) options are available. To schedule a lesson send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Skype lessons are also available for those not looking to travel to Highlands Ranch, CO.